Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I'm so sick of hearing about Janet Jackson's boob! Give me a break already. The thing that gets me is all these people who complain that their kids were watching - ok, so how many of you have cable television? Do you think they don't see that (and worse) any time they want? And really, the reason that we like those cheerleaders in their skintight bikini tops is that it looks more comfortable for them. Go take a stroll down the boardwalk in Venice Beach, I guarantee you'll see more than one breast w/ a pasty. So what? Are you going to holler at the woman on the park bench who is breast-feeding, too?

Had a test in my Spanish class last night, which I think I aced. I feel like I'm doing pretty well with school, considering that I'm trying to balance it with everything else in my life. Some days I feel like I'm falling behind, but I seem to be able to get caught up quickly. I think it helps that I'm really enjoying both classes - going to school doesn't feel like a chore at all. Of course, that's not to say that I won't be thrilled to have a couple of evenings a week off once the Unix class wraps at the end of this month!

I'm having dreams about vacations. I have to stop thinking about it, because we don't have time to go before racing season starts, and once racing starts I can forget about having Alex do anything non-motorcycle. I was surfing around yesterday, looking at vacation packages to Belize, Costa Rica, etc. Guess that will have to wait for a while. On the bright side, I chatted with my friend Vic last week about finally taking a trip to Europe that we've been discussing for years. That would be a solo trip for me, meet up w/ Vic and some of her other girlfriends and do a few weeks in France. I'll have to sell that idea to my boss later.

No comments: