Thursday, February 05, 2004

Another day, another class. Wednesday and Thursday are the longest parts of my week - already had a couple of days of work/school, and still have a couple to go. I enjoyed my Unix class last night, took a test, got 100% correct. That's a good feeling. We have a midterm next Wednesday, and then just 3 more classes. Spanish will meet twice a week until May 6, but that's a manageable schedule.

This weekend....trying to think of something fun for us to do. I have the shelter on Saturday night and a BCC fundraiser on Sunday night. I'd like to see a movie with Joni on Sunday, would like to get a manicure/pedicure, would like to go to a yoga class, need to do about 10 loads of laundry, need to clean the house and the catbox...well, there goes my weekend.

No comments: