Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Grrr. I hate the new Blogger nav bar (top of this page) - it looks so hokey. They won't take it down or allow me to upgrade to a service where I don't have to have that banner, so I'm going to switch to hosting myself. Look for a change in the next day or so.

Work crawls along at a snail's pace. It's budget season, so I already have a ton of work to do, but I'm also trying to get moved into a new job (same company), so I have to write the job description and get all the relevant managers to sign off on the move. I also have to get it into the 2005 budget, so the deadline for getting it all done is this Friday, when our first round of staffing forecasts are due.

I have a night off tonight! I can't remember the last free night I had. I think I'll go to a movie - maybe Joni will join me.

No comments: