Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Continuing drama at work these days. I had a confrontation last week with the hated and feared brown-noser, and it really creeped me out. He stood in the doorway of my cube and just yelled at me, as mad as I've ever seen him. It was over something completely inconsequential, so I know that it wasn't really about me or that issue - but this time I went to HR and made a formal complaint. I have no idea what will happen now, but I knew when I went to work yesterday and just being in the same room with him made me feel sick, I had to do something.

My mother's housewarming party this past weekend was a lovely time - tons of friends and new neighbors came by, leaving enough food in their wake to feed the family for a couple of weeks. The house shone like a new penny, the dogs were well behaved, the weather was perfect - best possible afternoon.

School starts today - Spanish Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and a SQL class on Wednesday nights. With rescue squad on Monday evenings and Saturday mornings, I'm going to be a busy girl this fall.

No comments: