Monday, March 01, 2004

Today is a good Monday. We got our 2003 bonus checks today, and while mine was not as high as I would have liked, it will make me so happy to be able to send money to my credit card companies, effectively telling them to take their high interest rates and shove it up their collective asses. So there.

My iPod is back among the living! Yahoo! For reasons I can't remember, I decided to disconnect the docking station from the computer, and then the firewire cable from the docking station, and just plug my iPod directly in to the wall - lo and behold, it worked! It took a full charge for the first time in months. I'm going to buy a new docking station, and as if that helps, and will also go looking for software updates for iTunes. Maybe that will prevent this from happening again. Once again, Mac rocks.

No comments: