Wednesday, May 12, 2004

There is a whole new look to the blog today - and I welcome all of your comments. I was tired of the old, but not yet ready to try my hand at creating something from scratch. Then I noticed that the "new" Blogger offers some new templates - so I took one that I liked and modified it to include all of the links and topics that I wanted. I hope you like it, too.

I've successfully moved both my phone and now Alex's to T-Mobile. It's such good coverage and much less $$ than we were paying with our old carrier, They-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. Now our calls to each other are free, plus to my mother and my boss....and the total cost is about $30/month less...not to mention that the phones actually work at home now.

Renovations have started on my mom's new place, and she's been doing the Meet&Greet with some of her new neighbors. Turns out that not only will her next-door neighbor split the cost of a new fence, but his wife is a Pilates teacher - glory be, I can finally go back to Pilates!

No comments: