Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Hmmm. Blogger changed the whole blog setup, so it looks a little funky to me today. I'll have to proofread more carefully, the navigation is not as friendly as it was before.

I'm still kind of stunned that I don't have to go to class anymore, that my afternoons and evenings are once again mine. I can have a BBQ in the middle of the week! I can go shopping, get a haircut, walk the dogs - any day! This new freedom feels pretty damn good, I must say. Thankfully, I have several months to enjoy it before school starts up again in the fall. I'll be ready to go back, I'm sure.

Grades should be posted for today - I don't really care, as long as I passed. I'm still working on ways to practice my Spanish through the summer so I don't forget EVERYTHING I learned this spring. Maybe Spanish-language supper clubs? Spanish-language film nights? Margarita parties where you are required to speak Spanish?? The possibilities are endless!

No comments: