Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I don't care what anyone says about advances in technology - it's hard to check mail and update your blog when you're on the road, borrowing someone's computer, and using a dial-up connection. So here I am, almost 2 weeks since my last post. I've been in Brrrrainerd, MN watching motorcycle races, driving all over Minnesota to get back to the airport, chasing lots of dogs and cats around my house....oh, and we closed on my mom's house last week, so I've had a few things going on.

Now that the house closing and road trip are behind me, life will settle down a bit. Just a little bit. I still have a Spanish final this week, a Mac class and a graduation party this weekend, Mare's birthday and Mother's Day to celebrate, another house guest and race weekend next week - and Alex is away on business for 7 days out of the next 20. June looks like it might be more calm, but you never know.

Have to get caught up at work. More later.

No comments: