Saturday, February 04, 2006


Ruby the wonder dog loves her babies....

I love Saturday mornings, especially when I don't commit to be somewhere doing something. I have work to get done today, so I can sit on my couch, laptop in my lap, dog sleeping on one leg (she always competes with the computer for space in my lap), coffee beside me, and "Surviorman" playing in the background. Alex likes to sleep in late on the weekends, so I generally have the house to myself for at least a couple of hours.

My plan for today is to not move too far from the couch. I've been working hard and I'm tired, and I can tell I'm getting burned out. We have a couples baby shower to attend tonight (yeah, Alex is SOOO excited to do that with me) for our friends who are expecting their first baby in April.

No comments: