Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yes, there is a new look to the blog today. I saw a story in the news that most web site visitors make up their minds about whether or not they like a site in the blink of an eye, and that once that opinion is formed, they don't generally go back. I've been thinking for a while that the colors in my site were kind of gloomy - maybe that was just my mood for a while. On the other hand, I know of at least one wonderful blog that I rarely read because I don't like the type/font that he/she uses on the site (no, I won't tell you which one). I find that it actually kind of hurts somehow to try to read it. I don't want to fall victim to the same thing, so I'm trying something new. If I had lots more time and lots more talent, I would build something from scratch, but for now I'll settle for the oh-so-slightly-familiar look of this Blogger template. Feel free to tell me what you think.

No comments: