Friday, January 27, 2006

Oh Lordy. Breakfast this morning at Lucile's. Turns out that biscuits and grits are in fact the cure for the hangover caused by a combination of tequila and free-flowing Stella Artois. If the sun weren't quite so bright today, I'd be doing much better.

Snowboarding on the horizon for tomorrow. I'm taking lessons (hey, I've never done it before!), and dragging my teenage niece and nephew along so I don't feel quite so out of place. We've got a charming little resort about 30 minutes from here.

To tie these thoughts together, the site of my undoing last night (Conor O'Neill's) is having a "worst breakup contest" on February 15th. You get up on stage, tell your story, they vote, and the winner of the worst story wins.....a Stella snowboard! How cool is that? I will spend the next couple of weeks working on my story. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments....

No comments: