Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Yesterday my department from work did an offsite activity at the Culinary School of the Rockies. For four hours, 21 of us worked to prepare the following:
    Shrimp w/ mint & rum
    Vegetable empanadas
    Jerk chicken
    Coconut rice
    Mango salsa
    Pecan corn bread
    Chocolate banana sin cake
Needless to say, I did not eat again that day. I basically went home and fell into a food coma. We had a blast though.

We meet with the accountant this afternoon to do the corporate returns, and also get some advice on setting up a new corporation. Hopefully it will be quick, painless and not too expensive. While a refund would be nice, I would just be happy not to owe anything.

I'm looking forward to going home and relaxing tonight. I have a project to work on - am installing Linux on my old IBM ThinkPad - and then I plan to move my office downstairs to our basement. It's very nice down there, and will be especially pleasant in the summer because it stays so cool.

No comments: