Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Today is the last day in the old office. There was an idea floating around that it was best to "pack drunk" - so most of us went to lunch at Old Chicago to commune with Elvis (at work, alcohol is always referred to as Elvis). I've become such a lousy drinker, I get the hiccups every time (*hic*).

I will have two extra days off this week, and I'm trying to decide what to do with my free time - must clean out and organize my truck, there's barely room for passengers anymore. I'd also like to see a movie, any movie, and would like to go over and spend time with Joni and the boys. They're getting so big and animated lately, I feel like I'm missing out when I can't make it over to see them.

School starts next week - classes four nights each week, for 6 weeks, and then just two nights a week until May. Between work, school, volunteering and spending any time with friends, I won't have much time for me. Alex is very understanding about that stuff, he has classes two nights a week himself. Still, I'll be pretty tired for the next few weeks....

No comments: