Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Today's post idea swiped from Julia:

Twenty years ago this month, in 1985, I was entering my sophomore year at La Jolla High School. I was on the swim team that year.

Fifteen years ago this month, in 1990, I was in Paris, trying to get work as a model. Ha!

Ten years ago this month, in 1995, I was hard at work, doing research on scripts for film and television. What a great job.

Five years ago this month, in 2000, I got certified as a scuba diver and went on a weekend dive trip in the Channel Islands with my future husband. We moved to Colorado 4 months later.

Today, I'm happily married and I'm working toward a new role at my company. I'm trying to build a business outside work with my husband and our two partners, one that could eventually "employ" us all. I'm going to school, spending time with my family, volunteering, and hanging out with my friends. It's a great life.

No comments: