Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Thanks goodness, I stumbled on a fun meme (via Ugly Green Chair) - I've been wanting to post, but am brain-dead from hell week with work/school:

47 Things(um, I know this is supposed to be 49 Things, but there were only 47 listed, and I already told you what kind of week I'm having):

1. First name? Kathryn

2. Who were you named after? My father's mother. She died when he was 12 years old.

3. Do you wish on stars? When I see them.

4. When did you last cry? In the car the other day, talking to my nephew.

5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, I do. It's pretty neat, a cross between cursive and printing.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast turkey.

7. What is your birth date? 16th of November

8. Are you an only child? Nope - one younger sister, one younger brother.

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with YOU? I sure hope so.

10. Do you have a journal? Well, there's this here blog...and I do still have a paper journal, but I only use it when I'm on the road.

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? A better question might be "do you ever NOT use sarcasm?"

12. What are your nicknames? Kate or Kat, and KC to a few of my older relatives.

13. Would you bungee jump? Oh yes.

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Only the ones with laces.

15. Do you think that you are strong? I know I am.

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? It's a tie - peanut butter & chocolate, and pralines & cream.

17. What is your shoe size? 10 (I know - Bigfoot)

18. Red or pink? RED

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Physically, I'd say I have really ugly feet. In general, I wish I were more patient.

20. Who do you miss most? In general? My oldest friend, Vic.

21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Sage pants w/ a chalk pinstripe, black shoes.

23. What are you listening to right now? Someone else's (my boss) iPod in the next room, blaring out over the speakers we gave him for Christmas last year.

24. Last thing you ate? Leftover fettuccine with chicken, spinach and toasted almond slivers. Yum.

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sky Blue.

26. What is the weather like right now? Sunny, but cooler than it has been - fall is nearly here.

27. Last person you talked to on the phone? My boss, dammit.

28. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Whether or not their pants are too short.

29. Favorite Drink? Beer.

31. Favorite Sport? Toss up between hockey and football.

33. Eye Color? Light brown.

34. Do you wear contacts? Nope - no glasses either. Love those good genes.

35. Favorite Food? It's hard to choose. I love peanut butter, apples, red bell peppers, nutty bread and almost any kind of cheese. My favorite style of food is Italian.

36. Last Movie You Watched? "Sahara". I'd like to say that I did it on a dare, but I can't.

37. Favorite Movie? "True Romance"

38. Favorite day of the year? The first day that I can smell fall.

39. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings, I guess. I don't really like either.

40. Summer or winter? TOTALLY winter.

41. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs. They're more intimate somehow.

42. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? grilled fruit with french vanilla ice cream.

43. What books are you reading? The whole Harry Potter series, plus The Time Traveler's Wife and Carpe Demon.

44. What is on Your Mouse Pad? A bunch of stones.

45. Favorite Sounds? Dogs panting, a ceiling fan, water in the creek, violins

46. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? Beatles

47. Favorite band? Big Head Todd & the Monsters

No comments: