Saturday, September 24, 2005

I'm really enjoying being back in school again, but I have to confess that I dropped one of my classes yesterday. The database design class was a mess - there was only an assignment due every two weeks, which was disastrous for a procrastinator like me. Plus, not only did the instructor not provide any study materials or presentations, he rarely visited the discussion boards (this was an online course), which was supposed to be a major part of our classwork for the purpose of grading. Then, the pièce de résistance...he had an error in one of his test questions. I got it wrong because his answer key contained an error. I sent him an email about it, and not only did he not respond to my email, he didn't change my grade! So, I say, f*ck him, I wrote a letter to the dean and asked for a full refund on my class (I had missed the withdraw date by a week). I'll let you know what happens...

No comments: