Thursday, February 17, 2005

Yeah, I know, I'm a slacker. 'Scuse me for having a life and not making time to write on my blog every day. I guiltily visit my own blog each day so I can check in with all of the Blogs I Browse (much easier than having them bookmarked), and each day I think about how many days it's been since I posted, and how there's so much I want to write about...but then I don't, and on it goes.

I am sick like a dog, and at work. I have no business being upright, as my nose, cheekbones, eyes and forehead feel like one solid fuzzy mass. I want to go home and sleep, but have meetings until 4pm. I think I may have to just blow them off and leave. No one wants to be sitting next to someone in a meeting, watching that person's nose drip onto the conference table.

No comments: