Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I wish there were another day in the week (a weekend day, of course). I have so much to do that I find myself prioritizing absolutely everything - when it becomes a tradeoff between eating lunch and studying, you know you've got too much on your plate. The early part of the week is the hardest, because I have rescue squad on Monday evenings and homework due each Tuesday night.

I'm getting up in the wee hours of the morning so that I can work out before heading to the office. Knowing myself as well as I do, I can safely assume that I won't be properly motivated to work out in the evenings after dragging myself home after a long day. I am really enjoying my early morning time with the Bowflex, and I like being wide awake when I get to work. It's tough to get up at 5:30am when you don't get home the night before until 10pm, but I'm doing it, and I'll keep doing it. They say it takes 21 days of repetitive behavior to create a habit, so that's my goal - make it through 21 days, and hopefully I'll have developed my workout pattern.

No comments: