Thursday, October 14, 2004

A's father is visiting us this week, and they're both thrilled with the chance to spend time together. My mother is in LA working, so we've got both of her dogs, plus Ruby roaming around the house. Isn't strange how three dogs isn't the same as one dog times three, it's more like one dog times ten? They all get along really well, and they're very well-behaved, but I feel like the center of the universe when they're all here. I stand up, they stand up. I go to the bathroom, they all want to come to the bathroom. I sit on the couch, they all want to be on the couch, in my lap, all together. Not such a big deal if you have Pomeranians or some other type of small, puntable dog. A bit of a problem when the smallest of them is 55lbs, and the largest is pushing 90lbs.

No comments: