Sunday, July 03, 2005

...5 days to go...

I was supposed to be out of town this weekend at a race in IA, but I couldn't get a flight out of Denver last Thursday (another post on that adventure later)....anyway, it worked out for the best because I've spent the weekend organizing my house & basement - something that was desperately needed but for which I never carve out any time. The houseguests begin to descend on Tuesday, and my cleaning person is coming tomorrow, so I'm happy to have had time to get this done.

I think everything is in order for the wedding. I can't think of what I'm missing, but it seems like everything is taken care of. I even called the hotel where A's family will be staying and made a request for special rooms that face away from the road.

Have to run, my neighbors are hosting a "Napoleon Dynamite" 4th of July party today. Must go find my Vote for Pedro t-shirt.

No comments: