Tuesday, March 08, 2005

You've gotta love Colorado. We had a forecast for mid to high 60s today, and it's snowing. Granted, the snow is not sticking, but it's flying around fiercely after skies that looked like tornadoes were a'comin'.

I'm supposed to be working on a new Twiki site, and I haven't had 5 minutes to spare for this in a couple of weeks. I have a status update on the site tomorrow, so I have to carve out some time to at least take a look.

I visited a site yesterday for the first time, and loved the information there. It's called Stumptuous (via Erin). Check out the site, especially the links for Eating --> Basic Nutrition. I started reading late yesterday afternoon, and actually stayed late at work because I was so absorbed. I especially dig the links to info specifically about fats, proteins, and a great one called "Dieting 101". It's very much in tune with the information from my nutritionist and from several books that I've read lately. Give it a whirl.

No comments: