Tuesday, June 13, 2006

About three weeks ago, I made a commitment over at Citizen of the Month to exercise at least 3 times per week, or else publicly humiliate myself on my blog. Ha! No public flogging here! That's right, I am on track with my thrice-weekly visits to the gym. I've even reached the point where I sort of look forward to it. With the help of my trainer, Jodi, I'm getting toned, little by little. She and I meet two mornings a week, and then I make it at least one more time each week on my own. Here's what we did this morning:

  • Tricep extensions

  • Chest presses

  • Hip adductors

  • Hip abductors

  • Crunches on a fit ball, pushing medicine ball skyward at the top of each crunch


Unfortunately, I was running late this morning and didn't get any time on the treadmill, which is how I usually warm up. Maybe tomorrow....

On my iPod for the gym:

Gorillaz
Earth, Wind & Fire
Crystal Method
Pussycat Dolls
Fat Boy Slim
Kanye West
Nirvana

I know. Weird.

No comments: