Monday, May 23, 2005

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's been a while. I blame work this time. Last week was five full days of training in a software platform & programming language behind one of our work sites. I did that and nothing else. Didn't go out to lunch once. Didn't go to training or do any staffing at the squad. Nothing.

This past weekend was my first weekend at home in a month. After going to a friend's baby's 1st birthday party, I spent Saturday afternoon outside weeding (dandelions in full bloom around here, baby) and transplanting some herbs and other plants that I'd been nurturing inside. Sunday was my girls day with Joni - shopping, lunch and more shopping. I love Tuesday Morning. Yesterday was the last day of a special sale, where you get an extra 25% off anything that's already on clearance - score! Got a runner for the upstairs hallway, a really beautiful folding wooden chair with a padded seat to tuck away in my guest room, some gorgeous silky sheets, and a ton of other goodies.

Last but not least, wedding invites finally went out last week. WHEW! So don't say that my time away hasn't been productive....

No comments: