Thursday, September 30, 2004

Tomorrow is our department off-site activity - we do 3 or so of these a year, and I usually have to plan everything and get to have zero fun. This year, I got the college-aged daughter of one of the guys in my department to organize the whole thing - I basically had to do nothing more than send directions. Even better, I don't know exactly what we're doing, so it will be fun for me, for once. What I do know is that it's a scavenger hunt on the 16th Street Mall in downtown Denver. I've never done a real scavenger hunt, and it seems like my young friend did quite a lot of work. It should be fun - except for the part where the high temperature tomorrow is supposed to be around 45 degrees.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to the Denver blogmeet next week? My missus will be there...

zeno xx

Mags said...

Hi Z - no, didn't know about the blogger meetup. I'll have to check it out - thanks!