1. What is your occupation? Engineer, home-improver, professional
2. What color are your socks right now? Green. It is a day for
3. What are you listening to right now? Local news coverage of freak
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chocolate chip cookie that my
niece just baked.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Of course! Can't you?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom. She's stuck in LA,
unable to fly home (see freak holiday storm above).
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I like the person who
posted this on her blog :-)
9. How old are you today? 36 years, 1 month, 6 days.
10. Favorite drink: This used to be an easy question - Heineken.
However, pregnancy has killed my beer buds, so I'll have to go with red wine (preferably a Barolo) or Pellegrino with lime.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? If it's live, hockey. On TV,
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? A better question would be, have you
ever not dyed your hair?
13. Pets? Oh yes. The lovely one-eyed, deaf Ruby the Wonder Dog. I also currently have in my home two yellow labs, Thor and Daisy. Two more dogs are coming up tonight to stay, Halle Berry and Blu Berry.
14. Favorite Food. This is a tough one. Cheese and red bell peppers.
15. What was the last movie you watched? The Holiday.
16. Favorite day of the year? Gotta go with Christmas. It starts off
well, then you get a break to watch football, then you get one of the best
meals of the year.
17. Least favorite day of the year? I can't think of one.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Stuffed Snoopy dog.
19. What is your favorite, Fall or Spring? Fall, totally.
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. Big ones.
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry. It's a superfood, you know.
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Usually....oh, I get it.
In the context of this post, yes, I'd like to hear from you all.
23. Who is most likely to respond? Probably Ali.
24. Who is least likely to respond? Someone I don't even know.
25. Living arrangements? With hubby and lots of dogs in a draft old
house in the mountains.
26. What’s on the floor of your closet? Shoes and a big bag full of baby
clothes that I haven't laundered yet.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are
28. What did you do last night? Went to the home of my husband's boss
for a little impromptu happy hour, then came home and sprawled on the couch and bonded with TiVo.
29. Favorite smell? Lavender, fresh coffee, jasmine, the ocean.
30. What inspires you? Reading Anne Lamott, watching Helen Mirren do
anything, figuring out some new application on my Mac, seeing my husband talk to new people.
31. What are you afraid of? Spiders. People I love getting sick or hurt. Driving down the hill in really shitty weather.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheesy as hell.
33. Favorite car? My car. Silver Toyota 4Runner.
34. Favorite dog breed? The Ruby breed. Whatever she is.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Uh....six, maybe? Car, house, three or four others that I have no idea what they open.
36. How many years at your current job? One. Woo!
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
38. How many states/provinces have you lived in? Four. Florida, Utah, California, Colorado.
39. Favorite holiday(s)? I'm a sucker for Christmas, although I don't even really decorate my house. I still don't even have a tree up.
40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? I've driven a motorcycle (reluctantly) around the block, but I used to drive a fire engine while on
the local rescue squad.